1. What price do you suggest we sell your bracelets for at our fundraising event?
While this decision is ultimately up to you and how much you are trying to raise with your campaign, we recommend selling silicone bracelets for $10.00. With the bulk discount you receive from us, this should allow you to sell the bracelets quickly, while providing you with significant funds for your cause.
Check out your potential proceeds here if you are choosing the 'Hands-On' approach to fundraising by organizing & selling the bracelets yourself. If you would like to choose the 'Hands-Off" approach and have a dedicated page for your fundraiser on our website, you will make 30% commission on all sales.
2. Do you send the bracelets packaged and ready for sale?
We sure do! Each bracelet will come with our signature 1 Wave jewellery card. All of our silicone bracelets also come with a 'Wear & Care' information card and will be individually wrapped in a clear plastic sleeve. All you have to do is unpack the box and start raising awareness and money for your cause.
3. Do you provide organizers with flyers to advertise?
If requested, we will provide you with a digital flyer that can be used to send out to all of your supporters. In efforts to reduce waste, we do not provide paper flyers.
4. How long do you recommend we run our fundraising campaign?
While ultimately the decision is up to you, we recommend that all fundraising campaigns run for up to 2 weeks. People tend to put off ordering and often forget if campaigns run too long.
5. If we are choosing a 'Hands-Off' approach, can we sell a combination of silicone & glass jewellery so that we can appeal to a wider audience?
Yes you can! You can choose up to 10 current or custom designs to sell on your school or organization's fundraising page. To help you raise maximum funds, we recommend selling all bracelets for $1 more than the listed price on our website.
6. We would like to sell bracelets in our school's colours. Is it possible to create our own design?
Absolutely! To help you create your design, our cord and bead colour options can be found under 'Resources' at the bottom of our website. Alternatively, you can tell us your school colours and leave the designing to us!
7. How do we know how our campaign is doing?
You are welcome to check in with us at any time during your fundraising campaign and we will let you know how your bracelets are selling. At the end of your campaign, we will send you a report to let you know how many bracelets were sold and to let you know the funds you raised. Then we will send you a cheque for your total proceeds. It's that easy!